The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wot stutter

galantrevolution

In my 91 when I got past 4000 rpm will stutter it doesn't matter the gear I check the timing and is all good I have 510 yellow too injectors small 16g turbo 2g maf , new spark plugs Ngk bpr8 good wires no codes any ideas what it could be? The computer is stock good caps not leaking I had 450 injectors and after I put the 510 is when it start to happen

James

Maybe one of th injectors are bad

thecman02

Personally I've never met anyone that had their car run worth a sh*t with 510cc and a 2g maf without atleast having a safc to fine tune.

transparentdsm

^ this.

you can not run your car like this. take everything off and put it back to stock. even the MAF

go to this website click email the man and ask him to burn you a chip for your cars needs.

all your doing right now is hurting your car. the ecu doesnt know how to automatically change its brain to match to what you add.

also go here click and start at the beginning of the 1G DSM tech guide. read everything.

James

BigD on these forums can burn you a chip too. He burned mine and it's been great.

prove_it

Why the hell are you running bpr8es plugs? Even guys making 500hp rarely run those. With your mods I wouldn't use anything but stock Bpr6es plugs. Yours are way too cold and my guess is that they fouled out also.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned