The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 on 2014 Shootout Tshirt!

GSX_TC

Good news! Just spoke to Dave Buschur about getting a Galant VR4 on the back of next years Tshirt, and told him how i got 12 of them all lined up this year and he was like yeah i saw that and thought it was pretty cool and would consider putting one on next years Tshirt, so lets make him proud next year guys, lets try and get to that 20 mark! and finally get a Galant VR4 on a shootout tshirt for the first time ever! =D

LIV4PSI

Make him proud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif Bushur doesn't care about VR4s, or even DSMs any more. EVOs and GTRs or no fucks are given.

I hate him though, so I'm biased. I have never even bought an event Tshirt, because I don't want to give his shop any of my money. I do like my FP shirt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Lol why do u hate him Craig, he's really not that bad. He's been building another 1G DSM these past two years and actually brought it out to show it, so he hasn't completely given up on DSM's yet =)

LIV4PSI

He's a dick. He talks down to people like they are stupid. He is one of the most arrogant people in the world. Haven't you ever read some of his famous online rants? All I know is that upon meeting him, Buschur lives up to his online reputation.

Are you talking about that white 1ga? I drooled over that car several times at the Shootout.

In his defense, DSMs have always been my least favorite cars to put out. So many broke kids who are completely clueless. I'm sure it's gotten old over the past 20 years for him.

GSX_TC

There's only one guy who I think Is the most arrogant guy ever who has everybodys head up his ass Boosting his already huge excuse for an ego.

But yeah that's the 1G all right, very nice clean and different setup you don't normally see these days. I'm glad he hasn't given up on all this, or else our lil tradition would be no more.

LIV4PSI

Any links on the 1g? I would really like to know more a out it.

The first year MAP brought their 4G63 powered FD to the Shootout, they were going to do the dyno contest. Buschur wouldn't even extend them the professional courtesy to let them drive it on the rollers. He then proceeded to tell them if it started to break up, they wouldn't let off the throttle. It's stuff like that, that made me not like him. I love the Shootout though, so I do owe Buschur some appreciation

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting GSX_TC:
Lol why do u hate him Craig, he's really not that bad. He's been building another 1G DSM these past two years and actually brought it out to show it, so he hasn't completely given up on DSM's yet =)

Have you ever met him? I mean, I've seen pictures of you shaking his hand, but have you talked to him or ever read the sh*t he writes on the internet? He's the biggest tool in this industry. I intentionally wear an AMS shirt to the shoot out every year to show my support AGAINST him and will never again purchase anything from him. (last purchase almost 10 years ago, I asked a few questions about the fitment of the product and he lost his sh*t acting like I was trying to copy it, in reality I was just trying to size up the work before purchase). The guy is a negative impact on this community and the only reason I continue to attend shoot out is due to the GOOD people in this community that I'd like to see and this is an opportunity to see most of them. (yourself included Mike) If it wasnt for the fact that I knew I would be able to see my friends there, I'd never go again.

theevozero

I've never met the guy, but the fact that he keeps hyphenating the name of the event is a good indication of his intentions. DSM/Evo/GTR(Mustang/Corvette/AT&T/Taco Bell/Time Warner Cable) Shoot out. I have never read one good thing about this guy. What am I to believe?

Last edited:

thecman02

Buschur just comes off as bipolar. Saturday morning he's yelling at me ripping my tech card out of my hand because I'm an "idiot". He refereed to me and the other people as such saturday during max effort tech. I understand the pissy attitude since hes doing the secretary/house keeping work to get sh*t done, but he needs to have a hot cup.
bigcupofshutthefuckup.jpg
I'm sorry I'm idiot because I can't hear what the f*** he's saying when some asshole is tuning their two step a couple of cars away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I don't have a problem with him adding cars to the event name because all he's doing Is just trying to keep the tradition alive, because let's face it, these cars are getting older and older and they are getting even harder to find. And thanks Josh, it was nice seeing you again.

boostedinaz

As already stated Dave is a cock and I would go out of my way to make sure he never gets a dime of my money.

Quoting GSX_TC:
There's only one guy who I think Is the most arrogant guy ever who has everybodys head up his ass Boosting his already huge excuse for an ego.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

TurboTurtle

well this $hit escalated quickly LOL

curtis

Never met the guy and when I sent him some info while he was doing the intake manifold shootout I could tell he didn't care and it was all smoke and mirrors.
Now If you lined up all the people he said he would kick there ass when he met them from the internet the line would go from his shop to AMS's garage door. Always thought it was funny how he can talk that much sh*t and still be in business.

Leon_R

And how does everyone feel about the abortion... probably will be less charged topic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quoting thecman02:
Buschur just comes off as bipolar.

There is some truth to this statement, if you catch Dave in a good mood, he is the nicest person on the planet. But then, there is not so kind Dave... I have seen plenty of both versions!

But you guys are missing what really matter here, you pulled off a really neat stunt: Galant row was awesome! Nice job!

Organizer appreciated it, so instead of bashing him, go with it! Make it bigger and closer to the action! Put a Galant on shirt! Use it for your benefit! This Buschur bashing will not get you anywhere!

Last edited:

GSX_TC

^^
Thank you Sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

spooling92vr4

To put a galant vr4 shirt on a shirt with Bushcur's name on it even if its relating to the shootout is insulting. They guy is the biggest bag of dicks I have ever had the unfortunate occasion to talk to. I hope that guy gets ass cancer!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned