The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New here 390/2000

Imjordan

How's it going.. My names Jordan and I'm new here but not new to Mitsubishi... Tonight I picked up 390/2000... I have been searching for one of these for a long time. I had a 95 GST for a little over 5 years before this car. The car is Nile Black and the body is in great shape as well I the paint. I will get pictures up soon for everyone. The car also came with A LOT of extra parts that I will be selling from car 49/1000. I look forward to keeping everyone updated.

Imjordan

No the previous owner may have. I have so many spare parts. I've got a dash with the number plate. Front and rear seats, hood, trunk, tail lights headlights, Manual mirrors, and a lot more

Brunoboy

Alpha Male or Josh has hella Vr4's now aha , he is as crazy as you lol.

Imjordan

Nope only 1 here.... Just a lot of spare parts... Ya dig?

Brunoboy

Put the spares up for sale, maybe ill need something lol

Imjordan

I will be ASAP

raptorWagon

So now both you and Oobie have NB vr4s lol. Just don't call it a DSM and you'll be fine.

Imjordan

I know that fool... I'm not stupid... Haha how's it goin Tim?

Imjordan

I will be posting a good bit of stuff for sale tonight

Imjordan

Wonderful

Imjordan

This is how she came to me... Motor had a cracker piston and is being rebuilt with 1g rods/2g pistons from Dsm graveyard. I've got quite a few parts for it now... Sorry for not updating sooner

ktmrider

May want to read the Bad Guy thread on DSM Graveyard.

click

Imjordan

I got my pistons and rods back in November.... But it took over a month to get them. They actually got rid of a bunch of people and have all new guys. The new guys are the ones who got my stuff done after waiting so long on the old ones.

Imjordan

So its been a long time since i posted here. Honestly the car isnt even done yet. However i am working on it. I ended up buying 2 other cars to finish this one. One was my roommates car that had a lot of parts that i needed. Its taken me so long due to being in school for a while and not making any extra money during that time. But its coming along.

Imjordan

So its been a long time since i posted anything. The car has since ran and is now back apart. After 100 miles on a motor i pulled from another car the oil pump failed right after christmas. This entire year i have been in school which has taken up 95% of my time and it has been a slow process of getting it back together. This is a pic of it when it last ran and the other is how Its now torn apart with a motor being assembled.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts