The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: The leftovers of 1518/2000

jnava

Staff member
So I ran into a complication as I was doing this partout. The church behind my home, called code enforcement the day after I received the car. Four days ago, the pastor said him and his congregation couldn't believe that i brought that abomination through their private parking lot, which is public. Said that I destroyed his fence, which I'm truly thinking it is not. He was very condescending towards me and I had no choice once I was served a major warning on the 20th. 30th was my day to meet compliance. Cars been gone for three days.There were tons of parts that I was unable to remove due to this complication.It's crazy that I tried so hard to get it here to my house to just end up getting pounced by the church behind me. Oh well, so I was able to get these parts off in time and I know a few of you had already called some of it out. Just let me know, I know the apillar belongs to Phil.

$50 shipped rotors.

Badges-$15 shipped

Lower driver side panel-$15 shipped

Front and Back windshield chrome pieces-$22 shipped.

All four door sills -$35 shipped.

Ac/lighter/emergency/ac panel-$27 shipped.

Center console with mirror switch and cup holder and lower panels-$70 shipped.

Clock-$15 shipped

All four door panels with all light, ashtrays, electronics and door handle covers-$150 shipped conus

Rear window panels-$40 shipped for both

Complete rear seats-$75 plus shipping.

Windshield fluid --

Enkei RCT1 17x7 38 offset -$450 p/shipping.

defroster switch- 18 shipped

Thermostat housing with all three sensors-$50 shipped.

Spark plug cover, stock $20 shipped, chrome-$35 shipped

greddy to tial adapter-$20 shipped

Stereo gauge cluster- 30 shipped

iat, map plugs and 02 bung-$15 shipped

I just loaded the pics since I had people asking about rust at the bottom..you see what i see...none

I also have all four doors with all of the electronics and motors and other misc . I would rather ship all four but willing to separate. I have a rear trunk with no rust, has badges and no wing. LMK

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
GVR4 gauge holder sold.

92GVR4num65

^dang it thats the only thing i wanted lol.....GLWS

91GVR4#479

I didn't see a picture of it, and you may not have been able to pull it, but I am looking for the long black plastic trim piece that is horizontal and over the passenger front door and covers the tract where the sliding seat belt is. I don't know what it is technically called, but it is a long, moderately thick black plastic piece. I need for the passenger side only. Do you have it? If you do, please send me a PM. Thanks

Bob

jnava

Staff member
Sorry...

matt92vr4

Although you did not state which type of church was hassling you, as a Christ follower it is extremely irritating to hear stories like this. Please remind them about Jesus' stance on grace and loving neighbors. Actually, the best thing to do is ask them about these topics and see what they say. It should be a fun experiment.

jnava

Staff member
WTF...are they serious

jnava

Staff member
I really never came up with a price on the doors. $250 for all four +freight I would palletize and wrap. No interior or exterior panels but it does have all the mechanical motors and switches and windows, locks and all. Freight would be the only option unless buyer picked up. All four interior panels $140 shipped CONUS.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Doors, door interior panels, Rotors, rear seats are sold.

GVR47111K

Willing to sell the cupholder alone?

jnava

Staff member
Sure on the cup holder. No visors...didnt have enough time to do that. $14 shipped?

GSX_TC

Hey Juan, do you have the rear axles from that car?

jnava

Staff member
Not enough time bro....not enough time.

GSX_TC

Not enough time for what?

BluFalcon

Probably means, not enough time to pull them before he got ratted out to code enforcement by his friendly neighborhood church.

jnava

Staff member
That's about right.....ratted out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned