The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Junkyard Run

quato

Mods feel free to move this if it is in the wrong place.

Everyone: I am running to the junkyard tomorrow and there are a couple 89's if you want me to pick up something for your manual seatbelt swap. From what I saw, on both cars the headliner trim pieces were junk and one of the seatbelts is junk. Other than that, both have center consoles that are in REALLY good shape. I already grabbed both of the grills and under dashes, one has a hole in it. The gloveboxes are in good shape but one is missing the latch. Let me know if you guys need any of that and I'll pick it up.

Street Surgeon

I am looking for the manual steering rack brackets/bushings out of any 6th gen Galant or 1G DSM!!!!! If you see a set don't hesitate just get em and I'll pay up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Diego

A non abs with a depowered rack and a 4 bolt went to the crusher the other day. City called my friend and it had to go..... and I needed those parts!

MarW90GSX

I know you said 89's but if there happens to be a 92/93 there with good tail lights+center section please let me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:

quato

Hey guys this trip was mainly for trim pieces. I didn't bring any heavy tools with me. All the vents I've ever seen out here have been broken =\ I'll see if I can find any tails in good condition.

MarW90GSX

Awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif kinda hard to come by 6th gens in the junkyards down here

quato

Got back and managed to not get caught out in the thunderstorm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll pm you in a bit about the tail lights...gotta go pick up my son from school now.

Transparentdsm: I think I remembered to grab the vent. After I unpack the car, I'll take inventory and see what I got. Did you need the 89 vent or 91/92?

Edit: Through all of my trips to the junyard down here, I haven't come across a single wingless trunk lid or hood without some kind of damage. Sucks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

maxash0775

Hello. I have been looking for the front wheel liner plastic that goes in front of the wheels. Any of those without broken tabs I would definitely be interested in.

Thanks

Ralli380Gvr4

Hello Quato, if you are making another trip I'm looking for the switch assembly where the fog light switch goes in a vr-4, I'm also looking for defrost switch assembly, coin holders x2, clock and mirror switch panel (just the panel). Let me know! Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned