The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pics of gvr4's with evo 8 wheels

pyro719

Looking for some new wheels and like the look of the evo 8's anybody got pics of their car with these wheels?

tektic

There on my 1g now, but when I get the Galant running they will be on there.
took this today... it makes me smile.
146776-0-0-0.jpg

cheekychimp

Quoting tektic:
There on my 1g now, but when I get the Galant running they will be on there.
took this today... it makes me smile.
146776-0-0-0.jpg

I love the way those look on the 1G. I've got black powder coated EVO 8 rims on my daily too. I would have taken a picture but funnily enough I've been driving around with just the front rims on whilst I was waiting for a rear subframe swap (see my thread here) and the car just went into the shop the day before yesterday to fit it. I should be able to get pics of my car up by the weekend.

Paul

DynastyLCD

just rolled out of the garage after the 5-lug swap.

still JSB status without the jackstands no motor or trans in this picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4orced4door

Quoting cheekychimp:

I love the way those look on the 1G.

I'll whore out a pic of my old Laser... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AWDPower

I think just about every other Mitsubishi looks better on Evo rims then the Evo itself. I think it's the way they fill the wheel wells.

acidrumz

Love the look. There is someone on here with powder coat white evo 8s on summit white.

DynastyLCD

Quoting AWDPower:
I think just about every other Mitsubishi looks better on Evo rims then the Evo itself. I think it's the way they fill the wheel wells.

it's so funny that you say this, the other day i was out for a drive with my girl, we spotted an Evo 8 with stock wheels, and she said to me "those wheels do not look like they belong on that car, they look like they should be on a GVR4 or a 1g"

and, since everyone else is doing it, i'll whore out my 1g with Evo wheels too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

the blue car and my old VR4, 73/1000

and the bad bish all by herself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif i love this car! my first DSM ever, i'll never get rid of her!

cheekychimp

Quoting pyro719:
Before and after.

Very nice but I'm partial to black wheels on white cars, so I thought the old wheels worked too. Now if you got the EVO rims powder coated black I think it would look awesome. Apparently I get my car back Monday or Tuesday. I'll post up some pictures then and you can decide for yourself.

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

Quoting thecman02:
Here's my car.

145686-0-0-0.jpg

Nice to see someone auto x with there galant. Looks like its time to get some caster in that beast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dustyduff

I love 4Grims picture with the black car and black wheels. If the wheels aren't coated/painted, they look awesome on white cars.

P1010526_1.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts