- New timing belt, pullies, & hydraulic tensioner installed
- Timing cover, harmonic balancer, engine stuff, etc, etc. installed
- Entire fuel system installed!
- Lots of wires connected
So what was gained?
- Windows go up and down!
- Gauges work!
- Wipers work!
- Engine turns over with the key!
- Tail lights work properly!
- Fuel pump turns on!
- I just ordered a rubber fuel filler neck hose, because mine is ripped.
- I need to get the shifter cables sorted out. They are wonky.
- I need to get a 14b/16g for it
- I need to install the axles and driveshaft
- I need to completely rebuild all the brakes
- I need to install the clutch master cylinder
- I need a radiator and upper/lower hoses because I don't like what I have.
(I'll add more as I think of it)
Oh, and I know the harness is ugly at the moment, but don't let it stress you too much, I'll get to it.