The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD 2013 cypress california

DR1665

Hmmm... Just realized I can't make the Shootout this year. Maybe MOD? Of course, the Pajero gets 15mpg and it will be hot, so...

JCorbo25

I plan on going to MOD this year.

JamesFoster

I'm definitely going. I'll actually be home, and have a running Mitsubishi! (Knock on wood)
I've been wanting to go for years, the stars have aligned, I'm going. Mark my words.

JCorbo25

click

MOD 2013
Date:
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Time:
Gates open at 9AM — 1:00PM
6400 Katella Ave, Cypress, CA 90630

I'm going.

ghostinthevr4

You better make it James and everyone else here the VR-4 section is getting smaller and smaller. I'll be there I gotta kick myself in the but and charge my A/C.
How bout you Simon are we gonna make our annual trip out there and show these Evo's what's up on the freeways?

DarkDevilMMM

Show these Evo's what's up on the freeways huh? Need to bring my Nissan then...

I might show up in my 3kgtvr4 if it's done on time...

ghostinthevr4

Nissan eh I hope it's a GTR because if it isn't you ain't got nothing on me, seeing what city your from I wouldn't doubt you have a GTR. If you do I wont bother, if not the gauntlet is down!

P.S. I don't want any from the 3000 either those things are beasty on the freeways.

ghostinthevr4

^ I just saw your sig again I though you lived in Walnut your coming from Vacaville I mistaken you for someone else I need a bigger iPhone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

DarkDevilMMM

Hehe, so you think Walnut is better than Vacaville huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif But when I say Nissan, I don't mean those pesky little 240 or those Z trust me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GVR4 is far from done and I really need to get off my lazy ass and fix the stupid 3kgt...

ghostinthevr4

Walnut being better than Vacaville I wouldn't say that I don't know much about Vacaville. I'm not trying to put down where you live, I apologize for the confusion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Now I'm curious to what Nissan you have don't under estimate a Z you could have a 350 small block or a RB in those bad boys, but I guess an RB would fit in a 240 also. I'm just not a big fan of the 240's.

A 3000VR4 is what I originally wanted but I'm glad I'm not in that camp. Working on them is a nightmare, I'm content with my 4g63 I love my sleeper.

ZzZzZz nighty night.

DarkDevilMMM

I am just playing, Vacaville is "cow town", I live with a buncha cows, so yeah, it's shitty.

3kgt isn't that much harder to work on, just a bit more tedious and a couple more bolts, that's about it. Once you get used to it, it's just another Mitsubishi in terms of bitchy-ness.

ghostinthevr4

I use to live in Ontario when there was a lot of diary farms they say the shitty smell is the smell of money. The bitchyness from a Mitsu I can deal with, you get something in return! The bitchyness from my wife... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

If only I could trade her for a 3000VR4, oh well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Last edited:

JCorbo25

Quoting DarkDevilMMM:
I am just playing, Vacaville is "cow town", I live with a buncha cows, so yeah, it's shitty.

3kgt isn't that much harder to work on, just a bit more tedious and a couple more bolts, that's about it. Once you get used to it, it's just another Mitsubishi in terms of bitchy-ness.

Sounds like you "farm" Mitsubishi turbo cars.

Just pull the GVR4 out of the back yard and put her together, they are so much more satisfying than those 3kgts. I hear everyone on NorCal3S is slow anyway.

DarkDevilMMM

Haha John, you met some of them already, you should know, lol. Some of them are not slow, just that most people are the typical Mitsubishi owners, save a buck here and end up breaking a lot more there... putting back my gvr4 might need a whole team of people, I don't even know where most of the bolts went, lol...

galantrevolution

Maybe I will go this year since last couple years I had to work weekends now in my new job weekends I'm off

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts