The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Freight carrier

rhtx4321

I just got off the phone with Michael Parker(president of Parker freight). He offered to help us out here on the board just mention Galant VR4 for a decent discount. His number is 817-329-1717. His fax number is 817-329-1622. Micheal has been in the business for a while now. He furnishes all of the LTL & truck load necessities at the company where I work at. You can also shoot him an email at mparkerfreight.com. I am sure that Michael will satisfy all of your LTL needs at a great price. Parker freight will deliver nation wide and will go into some international areas. Give him a call let me know how he does. Remember palletized shipments are cheaper, pack strong and secure. also if you are willing to pick this up at your local freight carriers dock he can probably give you a better discount. Door to Door shipments are always possible.

G

Staff member
will come in handy when shipping doors, trannys, hoods, etc>>>>>>>

Just wanted to let you guys know, Rolondo is a great guy and helped me ship some Bumpers and a dash yesterday. I look foward to using his contact in the future.

sweet! I only saw this today...
frown.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

I finally got my JDM bumpers from PACMAN thanks man
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

This company brought a van with just my shipment on it. like special delivery!
grin.gif

Good friendly people and nothing was most importanatly fucked up. Thanks guys I would recommend this shipping company to anyone,
Thanks,
Jeremy

DongeR # 674
posted 08-23-2004 12:57 AM do they ship cars?

rhtx4321 # 2923
posted 08-23-2004 08:59 AM
As a matter of fact they do. Where is the car and where is it going.
< >

How about from Arkansas to Colorado?
grin.gif

rhtx4321

Where in Arkansas and where in Colorado? I need zips and cities please. These quotes take a little longer to obtain since it is a little more difficult for the carriers to obtain flat beds. It is also wise to try and get a loading dock that you can use, since that will be a charge that you can avoid.

14u2nV

What is the email address??? The one you put earlier is missing something.

atc250r

Staff member
I called them yesterday and left a message with the receptionist/secretary but got no call back. Maybe I'll have to go Greyhound.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned