The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

TheChicagoGarage 1/2 Mile Shootout!! June 1st & 2nd 2013

boostin4door

--UPDATE!!--
Driver Registration will open on January 18th, 2013.

--New Offical Vid!--:
click

''For the first time at an airstrip in the Windy City, screaming exhaust and race gas will permeate your senses as sports cars, muscle cars and hot rods make their way down a private airstrip. Got the itch for speed? wannaGOFAST and TheChicagoGarage present the Chicago Half-Mile Shootout at Bult Airport, located 40 miles south of downtown Chicago in Monee, Illinois. On June 1st and 2nd, man up, dump the clutch and hold on for a half-mile down Bult Airfield's private 5,001-foot runway. See what it’s like to finally race without the restrictions of speed limits on your own private interstate! Participation as a racer is open to the public and limited to 150 cars each day so be sure to register early -- spots will fill quickly. .''

Pricing:
$195 promo pricing (once registration goes live). $225 after two weeks of registration being open.
$15 for spectators.

This event will consist of:

Standing 1/2 Mile
Roll racing

--NEW VID!!--
Dodge Colt GT AWD 4G63T Georgia Half Mile Shootout Heavens Landing 2012
click

promo pics;
DSC_7825.jpg

DSC_7833.jpg

DSC_7838.jpg

DSC_7841.jpg

DSC_7844.jpg

DSC_7846.jpg

Last edited:

boostin4door

Today from:WannaGOfast;

link
link

''Our website will be updated on the evening of Jan. 1st with the new Chicago Tab and with all the pricing details!! Be sure to check everything out so you are prepared to register on Jan. 4th!!''

G

Staff member
That's awesome, I see instant death for the spectators on the right in ga when someone wipes out.

boostin4door

The WannaGofast Chicago 1/2mi Race is now full. All 300 spots have been filled. This event is going to be epic! Hope to see some Galant's out besides mine.

PolskiVR4

I'll be there, coming from the 355/I 55 area if anyone wants to meet up. Only about 2 months away!

G

Staff member
Went to this, all the domestics in the above pics got spanked by the gtr's and supras. AMS dominated as expected.

GSX_TC

^^
please tell me you have videos of this domestic spankage? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

PolskiVR4

Quoting G:
Went to this, all the domestics in the above pics got spanked by the gtr's and supras. AMS dominated as expected.

Not to mention Devin ripped off 4 or 5 200mph+ passes. His best mph was 213 and the AMS GTR had the highest mph at 214. It was an awesome event with a good range of cars (maybe a little too many vettes haha)

boostin4door

It was a awsome event!! One of the best event I've attended in AWHILE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Some very fast cars!! Actually the Chicago will prob have the fastest overall field in WannaGoFast history. 150 cars each day. The EVO's & DSM's came out and represented!! Like a 'mini shootouT' LOL, with 'OG' players like : D Buschur, The AMS crew, John Shep,Mike R, DEVO 2uning, BoostinPerformance,FlyingEVO II, etc.. in attendance.
Great to catch up with old 4g63 buddies.

GSX_TC

When is the next one of these events?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts