The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Brush Guard

MegaSuiter

So I haven't really been involved in Galantvr4.org. I started a part out last year and really didn't sell anything on it. I still have everything sitting collecting dust in my garage. My apologizes people. Carrying on, I noticed no one puts caged front ends on cars...at all. So my galant has a smashed front end and I have a shitty bumper, so I was thinking, why would I use a bumper at all? Hopefully in the next week I will have all the measurements for the piping I will need to fab a brush guard. If anyone is interested in this let me know. I plan to do a write up on this for fun.

Speaking of fun...This morning my hood flew up, it's racheted down, I forgot to rachet it... Lucky it didn't crack my windshield. So I tie it down and move along. Almost near my college my car shuts off randomly. I drop it into third and still nothing... So I pop the hood to a nice burn on the inside of my hood from it grounding itself out. Bend it back out and it starts perfectly. Thank god, what a morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Redwood

sounds interseting would like to see where you go with it.

and that is shitty but good that you where able to get her back going.

EHmotorsports

It would be kinda cool to see an off road vr4. maybe find some high travel coilovers.

460GVR4

I'm having a buddy weld up a hitch so I can haul my duck boat with my vr4.... a brush guard would only fit! I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned