The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

laloser405

RyRy210

click

laloser405 from Oxnard California ( joele39a is his eBay seller ID, has zero feedback ) won my auction and didn't want to complete the transaction. He has been ignoring my PMs and emails, and I know he is ignoring them because I can see that he has been logging in on this forum.

He initially contacted me because he wanted to buy my mud guards outside of eBay, in which I refused to do because someone already bid on my auction.

He then bid on my windows moulding auction, and won that auction. He contacted me after he won my moudling auction asking me whether he can pay me after he wins the mud guard auction. I told him he can pay both auctions at once if he wins my mud guard auction. Well, he did not win my mud guard auction, and I believe that because he wasn't able to win the auction he really wanted, he now doesn't want the mouldings either. This is extremely frustrating.

I will be relisting my mouldings auctions, and will ban this person from all my future eBay listings. Beware of this guy. He doesn't even have the common decency of responding to my PMs on the forum to tell me he doesn't want the items.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned