The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Bride Cuga Reclinable seats with custom seat rail

eterna

Pair driver and passenger side of Bride Cuga reclinable seats, brand new..
Never had a chance to install and sold the galant.
Also comes with custom seat bracket made by Curtis.
img.php

I don't have the bolts and nuts for the bracket, but I am sure its not a problem to get it from home depot.

Priced for quick sale, $800 picked up, no shipping. Price dropped to $600 picked up, would be a nice xmas give for the galant

PRICE DROP $500

Last edited:

curtis

Instant Baller status right here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Whomever buys these let me know and I'll get you the hardware list...sure its some where around here but your probably going to have better luck at a mom and pop hardware store since its all metric stuff.

alansupra94

Are these real Bride Cuga seats or the ones from ebay (aka Taiwan)?

eterna

Quoting curtis:
Instant Baller status right here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Whomever buys these let me know and I'll get you the hardware list...sure its some where around here but your probably going to have better luck at a mom and pop hardware store since its all metric stuff.

Thanks for the support Curtis.

alansupra94

Not to be a dick but bride only manufactored in japan, not canada. The replicas on ebay are made in tiawan or canda because bride didn't trademark them in other countries.

turbowop

Word. I highly doubt they're legit Brides. I'm not even sure where to purchase real Brides as it seems everywhere you look the only ones for sale in the states are replicas. They are the most copied seats by far, probably because they're "JDM". Either way, they look nice and I'm sure they'd work great for somebody, especially at that price.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Wish I was baller enough to picks these up on my trip to NOVA this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GSX_TC

No shipping? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif dammit I wish I lived in Virginia right now. I could buy these next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GSX_TC:
No shipping? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif dammit I wish I lived in Virginia right now. I could buy these next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Get another member that is local to him to ship them to you, there are a few members in the DMV area.

I wish I could buy them but I have to buy a 370z clutch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif They would be so pimp!

talontyme

Are these fat guy approved? And where in nova are you btw to the guy asking about the rails if i buy these the rail are for sale as i don't need them.

unistylef

Looking for someone in Virginia to support shipping this item to New Hampshire. Seller doesn't have a truck.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts