The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: fp tdo6 18g turbo with evo 3 mani.

ggsxkid

Just as the title says I have one of forced performances tdo6 18g Turbos. It has a evo III exhaust housing on it and has a 14 psi internal wastegate. It basically looks like a stock evo III turbo just with an 18g compressor wheel and a tdo6 turbine wheelThis Turbo has 20 miles on it. The evo III exhaust mani is a used non cracked unit.

I'm selling both for $550 shipped obo. This was a $700 Turbo brand new.

Let me know. And as always thanks for the space.

Adam.

nsin

hi does it come with oil/water lines, any pics? thanks!

ggsxkid

No water lines. I can give you the oil feed/drain with it. No pics as of right now though, I'm doing this all from my phone and I don't have internet at the house.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned