The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hard parking with 801

Drew84

Barnes

Hard parking?

No idea what that is, but the car looks good.

5zigens for sale eh Mark? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Drew84

Hard parking is a slang term for cars that are only photographed parked and or somebody who takes a lot of photographs of their car all over the place. I just think it's a funny term.

JNR

So soft parking means you drive it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

blacksheep

Hardparkers are all show and no go types of peeps - they add a ton of parts that could be used for racing of some sort, but mostly go to shows or park the car and get professional pictures taken of it. JSB is a form of hard parking, I suppose... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

JNR

No Mark, it's hella hard; don't ya know the cool lingo now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

LIV4PSI

That might be my favorite thing about this forum compared to Nasioc, I haven't seen a Hellaflush/Illest GVR4 yet!

IncorpoRatedX

I was wondering who Ive been following on tumblr and if said person was on .org /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mitsuturbo

Let me apologize for my rudeness in advance. I'm sorry.

I just have to say (and this is only my opinion) "Hard Parking" is just as stupid a term as "hella flush" or "murdered out". Personally, i think it's f***ing retarded.

I opened this thread expecting to see maybe someone has a welded center diff and is having a hard time parking their car, possibly wondering why it kept lurching and hopping while they were turning hard. Then i find out it's this bullshit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

turbowop

I'm pretty sure he used the term as a joke, the same as I would use the term "hellaflush" to describe my car. I'm not so sure it warrants such anger. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

Lol @ illest and hellaflush and "murdered out" haha

Drew84

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Let me apologize for my rudeness in advance. I'm sorry.

I just have to say (and this is only my opinion) "Hard Parking" is just as stupid a term as "hella flush" or "murdered out". Personally, i think it's f***ing retarded.

I opened this thread expecting to see maybe someone has a welded center diff and is having a hard time parking their car, possibly wondering why it kept lurching and hopping while they were turning hard. Then i find out it's this bullshit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

images

Next time will post a video of me trying to park at the mall during Christmas.

cheekychimp

In "mitsuturbo"'s defence I have to say the term "murdered out" does make the hairs on the back of my neck stand out ... to the point that I'd like to kick the living sh*t out of the retard in the baseball cap that says it and then lay him on the back of his ride and take a picture and post it up on the forum with the caption "Murdered out little sh*t in baseball cap that can't speak English!"

The other stuff doesn't affect me as much. "Hella flush" is dumb but no more so than all the other "Hella" usage I see on this forum. I assume that's an American thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

As for hard parking, I'd never heard of that before but I found it mildly amusing. I certainly don't think Drew is the only hard parker around here. Oh yeah and Mark, get a f***ing life, 1051 is a pretty boy, but he doesn't park anyway near as hard as mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Okayplayer

I dig it! Hard parking is a perfect term for this... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ApexHunter

Quoting LIV4PSI:
That might be my favorite thing about this forum compared to Nasioc, I haven't seen a Hellaflush/Illest GVR4 yet!

Cheers, although i'd say "compared to large expanses of the car scene". Seems like there's always some retarded fad going on. I'm looking forward to seeing whatever is next, haha.

Car looks great Drew.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts