The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR-4 Whore

DarkDevilMMM

Well, I never really expect that I will ever need to make a bad guy post about someone from this board. What happened to our tight little community? Maybe that's why I let my guard down also. Anyways, this guy posted a for sale thread here on this forum. I paid full with paypal, afterwards the seller kept saying he is going to mail it out soon. I kept checking in every couple of days and finally 2 weeks after I paid he stop responding to text, emails, or PMs. Now I opened up a claim with paypal and just waiting to see what happened.

So just a story for everybody here, be careful for theives and crooks, and for me, lesson learned, a big one too.

LIV4PSI

I have had much better luck with Paypal's dispute process when I call in and talk to an actual person. Just a suggestion, I would hate for you to lose any money.

alansupra94

From experience, I can tell you that if you opened a paypal dispute and the seller never sends in a tracking number, 99% of the time you will get your money back.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned