The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Small flat rate USPS box full of Nuts/Bolts assorted mix ###CHARITY## update

thedsmguy

100% goes to charity aka Rosetta Johnson, she has type 4 lung cancer and obviously is struggling financially. I'll sell as many boxes of these as I can make up. $20 shipped, I'll do my best to make it have at least a few of each size nuts/bolts. There will be NO turbo/Manifold bolts available.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

What kind of nuts and bolts are we talking here? Like DSM specific stuff? If so put me down for one. List your PayPal so I can send payment.

thedsmguy

Yes, DSM metric nuts/bolts. Mostly 10's 12's 14's and a few 17's. Not exactly sure what all will fit in these boxes.

Thedsmguys at gmail dot com

ktmrider

Sending money shortly...

thedsmguy

You guys are great! The lady on the receiving end is blown away that I set this up!

I've sold 4 boxes so far! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Thanks again! And if your worried I'll run out I wont! I have TONS of nuts/bolts. I have lots of lug nuts if needed as well. If you want something specific just let me know. I could extend this offer to other small items as well.

Last edited:

desant78

pm sent. got any left?

desant78

payment sent.

holeshotmoe

Got mine yesterday. All kinds of stuff packed in that box. USPS burning extra fuel delivering these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Got lug nuts, bushings, plastic panel push-pin thingys, bunch of 10 & 12mm stuff, manifold studs and more. Good cause too!

desant78

I recieved my box and am very happy with it! thanks again! This is great if you are like me, starting to get into the game but have absolutely no spare bolts, this KILLS time by stopping my build and driving the 30 mins to sears and back.

thanks again!

ApexHunter

Got my box, i'm stoked. Useful for me and helping someone else. This is a great idea.

thedsmguy

Glad to hear positive feedback etc.

There has been some bad news, Rosetta passed away this morning, hell, I didn't even know her personally, just a good friends daughters school nurse in some school in Missouri. Sounded like a great lady/life so I picked up the charity aspect. I'd bet her family could still use the cash etc so no reason not to do a few more of these boxes etc.

On a lighter note, if somehow I forgot to get you a box PLEASE let me know, I'm not trying to stiff anyone but I got quite a few of paypal's without names or what they were buying.

Thanks,
Paul

GSX_TC

I'm sorry to hear that man, I'll be pay paling you next week when I get payed. Blessings for her family.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned