The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSTwithPSI

pot

Staff member
Brett is a stand up forum member and most importantly a defender of the free world - go Devil Dog!!!! He requested a fuel pump sending unit, forwarded prompt payment and even acknowledged receipt of payment. Smooth, efficient, hassle-free transaction -Just like it should be! Brett is a "Good Guy" nuff said.

powerplay

Had a great transaction with Brett. Would do business with him anytime!

throughfaith323

Communication was great with Brett and that is VERY important when doing any type of business, let alone important in everyday life in general.

Great Buyer!

Thanks Brett!

89Mirageman

Perfect transaction from start to finish, he made me an offer, I countered and he sent the payment asap. Stand up guy and I will be doing more buniness with him in the near future.

89Mirageman

Just bought a black top cas from me. Same as last time, payment sent asap as promised.

Bought several parts from GSTwithPSI. Great guy to deal with. No problems and parts were as described. Thanks Brett.

dustyduff

Brett bought a set of injectors from me. Sent payment immediately and didn't string me a long with the sale. I was a day late with getting the shipment out when I promised, and he didn't bombard me with status PMs. Package was sent the following day and it was a perfectly smooth transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to business with him again.

Vr4junkie

Bought a spindle from him Shipped quick well packaged and just as described from the pics that were sent thanks alot.

mitsuturbo

Bought some taillights. Something happened in shipping. Issue was rectified quickly and amicably. Brett is a stand up guy and i would recommend dealing with him as a buyer or seller.

dsmless

Bought some injectors off him, very fast delivery and great product. Would def do buisness with him again

belize1334

Great buyer. Made payment promptly and was very understanding of time constraints around the holidays. Thanks!

CarRacer

Sold him a part without any issues and his communications was prompt.

gmp

A Solid longtime member and fast easy transaction, glad there are people like Brad here on the board.

transparentdsm

haha his names Brett, but you are right, great member. he has helped me a few times with some of my vehicles issues unknowingly. he was fixing his car and it made me fix mine.

DSSA

Great transaction!

We appreciate your business, and the review thread you posted!

Thanks again!

Josh

Spyke169

Fair pricing, quick shipping and gave feedback/updates throughout the transaction. Overall very easy to do business with. Told me when the parts would ship, and that's the day they shipped.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts