The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

As of 8 AM on February 27, 2012, 1157/2000 is no longer with us...VIDEO

NateCrisman

Will post video from inside shop ASAP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

JSchleim18

Hahahaha no no... I can't figure out what that noise was. I think you hear it in the other vid as well.

DR1665

Fart noises when such a rare vehicle dies is disrespectful.

PS: DSM Destroyed

ProTip: Disable comments on that video to spare yourself eleventy-billion of the dumbest fucks on the planet leaving their "thoughts" on your video. Pre-emptive strike to ensure you retain the last word. I got SO tired of reading the illiterate blather of the mouth-breather class on my DSM video.

Just a head's up.

JSchleim18

Thanks Driggs... It looks like the operator was having some fun beating on the DSM. It would be a fun job IMO.

matt92vr4

Although I like your vids, I find it ironic that I'm getting somewhat slammed in a different thread about blowing my motor on purpose and how I should do that to a DSM, not a GVR4. Under this logic I would think that crushing a unibody would be much worse than blowing a motor (which will easily be replaced)???????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

raptorWagon

Crushing or junking a VR4 isn't anything new around here, guys like NateCrisman has been doing it for a while now, stripping down cars to bare bones and sending them to the crusher. Besides you can always take the badge number and put it on another car that doesn't have its' original badge anymore, then BAM 1157/2000 lives again.

I junked 1350 solely because it was a rust bucket.

LIV4PSI

I hope the DSMpartout.com guys only kill of GVR4s that no longer belong on the road. Killing the weak so the strong can survive.

JSchleim18

The roof was destroyed by a tree...and there was some rust on the car.

**I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH DSMPARTOUT.COM HE ONLY CAME TO HELP ME TEAR THE CAR APART**

Last edited:

ade

sorry for your loss buddy, any plans on getting another?

JSchleim18

I'm going to step away from them for a while. I have other things I want to try before I get back into modified vehicles.

GSX_TC

Poor VR4...

sag1441

wheres all the whiny "OMG you destroyed an uber rare car!!!!damjkdbnkajdakn why didnt you sell it to someone to save it!!!warrrrrrrbarrrrrgaaaag"?

gmp

mmmhhmm love that feeling.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts