The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Evo 8 steering wheel

nickbuilt

Evo 8 momo oem steering wheel NO air bag included in mint condition came off my persoanl car which only has 74,000 original miles want 125 shipped for the wheel!

-nick
1-347-299-6119

NO AIR BAG INCLUDED!!

5b24145e.jpg

6e085259.jpg

1d2ade5f.jpg

Last edited:

SteveDSM

These steering wheels look great on the VR4's! I have on my car actually and love it... the only thing to know for buyers is that this wont just bolt up to a 1g/GVR4 column. you will have to weld a new hub on these for our cars, but the overall result is much better to me than any aftermarket wheel. not trying to impede your ad Nick, just thought i would help with a bump of sorts and some info for hopeful buyers... GLWS should sell quick!

Steve

nickbuilt

Install isn't that bad when I had my gvr4 I brought the wheel to the machine bird out the center and had a grant steering wheel adapter pressed in and it fit like factory for anyone who wants this done I could have it all done at the buyers expense let me know!

-nick

talontyme

Man if that had an airbag I would buy it now.

curtis

I still have the weld up jig. I'll need the center piece from a 1G/vr4 wheel ( just cut the 3/4 flat steel areas I'll remove the spine section here) and the bolt in center of the evo wheel. If you ship both wheels to me add 10 to the 70 I've always charged since shipping is more to ship the wheel.

click me

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts