The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER FOR GALANT VR4.org stickers wih your badge#

Galantvr4559

I put a detailed post in general discussion.

Just want to see if there is any interest in these. Some people may have chipping stickers and just want a back ip set. I got 2 sets of gold ones for my vr4. $20 a set and $30 for 2 sets. I set is one sticker for each side. I will let u know on colors available. And pic to come tonight.

JCorbo25

I'm interested in 2 sets.

This the rear corner window Galant silhouette with the badge number and GalantVR4.org at the bottom?

Diego

Using my set I gave you I see....

Tread lightly Bryan as these belong to someone here.. if it goes off without a hitch let me know where I can out the money..

Diego

Galantvr4559

Diego u did not give them to me we traded remember and I still have em if u want em back I had some cut with my badge number inside.

Diego

I think you read that wrong Bryan. No need to be hostile, I was pointing out something, that is all.

Galantvr4559

Its chill diego wasnt being hostile. Anyways messaged hertz to find out if its ok and he said message lunchbox. So I wrote him a message and im awaiting response. Will keep everyone informed wheather I can print em or not.

COLORS: wide selection let me know what u want for a color.

lunchbox

Replied to the PM.

I am 100% down for another sticker run but would LOVE to do it in the form of a group buy. It makes my life a lot easier and wastes a ton less vinyl.

If someone wants to organize a group buy, great. If not, I will organize one myself. I think I am still batting 1000 on group buys.

transparentdsm

i would love some stickers.... i would want 2 sets one with 1375/2000 on it and i have to see if i pick up this new one over the weekend..

Diego

Quoting lunchbox:

I am 100% down for another sticker run but would LOVE to do it in the form of a group buy. I think I am still batting 1000 on group buys.

Thank you Arnie for replying on a busy schedule... Youret he man for these, and as I stated earlier this is your "baby" and I enjoy your nice Silhouette header on the envelopes...

I'm in..

BrandonEchols

I'd be willing to head up a 3rd GB on these if you'd like, Arnie.
My buddy Kevin just picked up 419/2000 and will be needing a set, methinks.

Galantvr4559

Well sorry for stepping on toes dont want to piss off senior members who have been here for a long time. I had some made for myself so I wont be needing any. Sorry

Lightning1

Whoever is doing these, I would like a set as long as you can do prebadged/2000 or prebadge, or anything along those lines, I am game for a set then, if not, life goes on I guess.

Thanks

JCorbo25

Quoting BrandonEchols:
I'd be willing to head up a 3rd GB on these if you'd like, Arnie.
My buddy Kevin just picked up 419/2000 and will be needing a set, methinks.

Please do, I'm up for a set or two.

BrandonEchols

Alright guys, Arnie contact me and I'm waiting to hear back but it sounds like we'll be doing another round.
Stay tuned, as I'll make a new thread and link to it when we get details up.

5OF2k

Just wanted to drop a line quick, to thank Brandon and Arnie for hooking me up! Received the sets today, and am extremely pleased with the communication and how quickly they arrived, as well as the quality. Thanks a million, you guys are ok in my book!

-Jake

losermakesgood

I'd like a set 729/2000. Silver if possible. Send me a pm and let me know when the group buy is gonna happen. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts