The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Evo 8 front/rear seats...SOLD!!

throughfaith323

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Front and Rear Evo VIII(8) seats:

-Great condition. No rips, tears, holes, burns. Small wear on driver side from getting in and out, BUT it is not torn. Rear bottom cushion shows a small looking stain in the middle. I think it will come out and can try to get it out when someone shows interest. It doesn't look like anybody even sat in the rear seats and PS front seat.

-The best and cleanest way to put to install the rears is by putting the Evo seat skin onto the Galant foam. If you are not capable or do not want to spend the money, you can always install them as is.

-I do not want to ship, nor do I want to separate.

-Front/Rear seats WITH Galant mounting hardware**: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

**An example of the mounting hardware can be seen in the 5th picture. They fit into the VR-4 very nicely! If you do not like the hardware, hit Curtis up for a beautifully made set /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

what brackets are those?

throughfaith323

They are customs brackets. Just some pieces of metal. Nothing fancy but they get the job done and the seats fit very nicely with them. They were on the car when I bought it from Pablo.

Brunoboy

So are they welded? I just want to know the integrity of it, and would you consider parting them from the seats?

throughfaith323

they are bolted to the seats so yes they are removable. I'm not sure if I would sell them separate from the seats though. Give it a little time and I will see what kind of response I get on the seats.

They are very rigid though. they are bolted to the seats and then bolted to the car; no play at all.

Brunoboy

K, I just wanted to know if the seat bracket was one solid weld piece? And I see it used the stock Evo slider correct?

throughfaith323

Exactly. These are unmodified Evo seats on Evo seat brackets. The adapter brackets bolt to the seat brackets and then to the VR-4's mounting holes/studs.

Still up for grabs!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts