The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Whats Left. 2g, 1g, Gvr-4, Mostly Performance, Prices Lowered

AWD_DSM

The time has finally come to clean out the shop. Many high quality performance parts with very low miles on them. Thanks for the space.

All prices include paypal and shipping fees unless otherwise noted. I will ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. My paypal is [email protected]

Over 140 pictures can be seen here: click

Trans #1 is a 23 spline that I had gotten for a spare. Never had this in a car so not sure on the condition but the case was cracked I believe and was epoxyed up, this can be seen in the pictures. $75 picked up

Looks like shipping on these transmissions would be $75 to $100 depending on your location in the lower 48. I am willing to ship and would be shipped in a nice heavy tote container through fedex ground.

23 spline transfer case out of my galant 107,000. $100 picked up or + shipping

Galant clutch master cylinder not oem. 1,200 miles on this. $30

2g 95 gsx 5sp front passenger axle. $ Make offer, will also sell cheap.

1g strut tower bars, not sure on the brand of these. $50 for the pair

Arc titanium shift knob. Does have a very small nick in it, picture magnifys it. $75

Black dash with everything in picture, mint condition. $100 picked up

1g black leather seats, drivers side bolster has a hole. $50 picked up

2g steering wheel in good shape with airbag. $40

2g hatch cover. $20 picked up or + shipping

1g center counsel cover. $20

2g a pillar 2 gauge pod painted black and holes hogged out for 60mm guages. $20

2g Brake setup. Stoptech front calipers and 2 piece rotors, used but in very good shape, pads are almost new, new bleed screws caps and crossover tubes as well. Evo rear brembos with new hawk pads and all new hardware along with new stoptech rotors. New ss brake lines too. The calipers were painted black by a previous owner and is not perfect. This is a very nice brake setup. $1250+shipping

New SS 44mm o2 housing with dump tube, I believe it is one of maps first o2 housings they built. $175

2g coilpack rewired for a 6 bolt according to magnus's website. All soldered(no wire nuts used here). $40

Stock wires with around 10,000 miles. $15

Ets 2g 12" Ultra race Intercooler kit. It is 4" thick and anodized black. Polished 2.5" SS piping for 16g/18g and stock throttle body. Turbosmart supersonic bov comes with too. This has less than 50 miles on it and the core is in perfect shape, no bent fins at all. One of the pipes was shortened about an inch to fit and no longer has the bead rolled edge. It comes with 2 blue 90 degree couplers along with three black straights and all the t bolt clamps. $750 obo + shipping

2g aluminum intake elbow. $15

New 2gb aftermarket bumper. $50 picked up

2ga GSX drivers side, side skirts. Good shape. $ Make offer for one or all

2ga mirrors, drivers side has new paint, passenger is peeling. $25 a peice or $40 for both

2ga headlights with housings painted black. $50

2gb headlights. $75

Last edited:

citymunky

I didn't see any pics of the C&M exhaust. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

citymunky

Quoting AWD_DSM:
Picture 65 and 66 is the c&m gvr-4 exhaust.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Damn, to bad it's not the dual tip C&M

Interested in turbo setup, would you consider posting to Australia? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

AllanL

sent payment for the type s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

Does anyone have contact with this member? been trying to get a hold of him for a long time now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned