Drag Laser Chassis
Now asking $5,000.00 Offers, trades. etc. entertained as well.
Due to the success of my business I have no time for a track-only car, so I'm willing to take this HUGE loss to get this in the hands of someone that will enjoy it. This is a great oppotrunity to own a true pro-class race car at fraction of the cost!
Plymouth FWD Drag Laser - ideal car for the Competition Eliminator Class of the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series or the FWD classes of IFO or similar series. The chassis can be converted to an AWD platform fairly easily and RWD with more extensive work.
CHASSIS / EXTERIOR:
Chrome-Moly tubing throughout & built for a 7.50 certification
Custom 1-piece fiberglass front end (Stretched 6” in wheel wells)
Carbon Fiber doors with fiberglass inners and chrome-moly upper frame with lexan
(each complete door weighs 15lbs)
Percy’s Speedglass lexan all around
Integrated tow hook receiver in roof
Jack pad under rear of car
Pro-Stock style spoiler with carbon naca duct
Tubular chute mount
Aluminum motor plate set up for a 4G63 (not drilled for trans yet)
Tinwork in rear floor & fenderwells, rear interior, and doors
Aluminum DSM style dash
Pedal bar hangers in place (will work for auto or manual)
Carbon Fiber plate for electronics mounting
Carbon Fiber plate for battery mounting
Aluminum plate for staging brake mounting
Tabs for chute release, switch panel, battery charging connector, etc.
SUSPENSION / STEERING:
Custom Stiletto steering rack
Rob Moore Nitro Driveline front hubs, bearings, CV’s, and boots
Strange Engineering front double adjustable shocks
Rear straight axle with anglia spindles and adjustable shocks
WHEELS / TIRES:
Front - 28x9 MT ET Drags on Weld Magnums
Rear - 25x3.5’s MT skinnys on Weld Magnum PROs with carbon rotors
The roller is a solid 90% complete with only some minor fab work to finish. You’ll need to mount the front, fab the wheelie bars and drop in your powertrain and components. Anyone who has seen this car (especially some of the Indy guys) can speak to the quality and thought put into it.
I’m asking $5,000 OBO for everything listed above. Anyone that knows chassis fab knows that it would take a ton more than that to recreate this car.
• Weldon 34712 Mechanical Fuel Pump (3000hp Methanol) - $1000 retail, never run, never mounted - $700
• Weldon DB2025-A Electric Fuel Pump (700hp Methanol / 1400hp Gas - $750 retail, never run, never mounted - $400
** NOTE - The 2025 pump was a display and will need a new top cap due to the wires being cut. You should be able to pick up a cap used for around $50**
• Garrett GT42R Turbo - dual ball bearing, T6 1.15A/R divided housing with 5" v-band exhaust outlet, never run, mock-up only - $1000
• HKS GT Series Wastegate - never run, mock-up only - $400
• Precision Air-to-Water Intercooler - 12x13x6 core dims, 16x13x16 overall dims, 4" inlet and outlet, never run, mock-up only - $800
• Centerline Convo Pro Wheels - 10x15, 5" backspace, 5x4.5 bs - never run, never mounted - $250/pair
• 4GCS Block and Crank - used, never machined - $250
• 4G63 6-Bolt Crank - used, never machined - $100
• 2G Exhaust Manifold - used great condition, no cracks - $50
• 1G Upper and lower timing covers - used, good condition, silver - $50
You can email me at [email protected] or feel free to call my cell 317-506-0641.
I will consider trade or trade/cash offers. Don't hesitate to ask or shoot me an offer.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Here's a few photos... I have a ton more.
IN PROGRESS PICS