The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rear camber kit

what rear camber kit do i need if the rear end is swapted out for the talon rear end????

SouthCaliVR4

There are two ways. one is an offset bushing, not my favorite as they tend to shift. number two, replace the upper control arm with an adjustable type, such as those made by spc.

there is an adjustment stock, it's just limited on how much it will compensate.

thats the problem i am having with the stock one it doesnt have enough adjustment since the lowering springs were put in

GSX_TC

GSX_TC

Welcome man

PolskiVR4

These are what I have, the best you can buy for our cars Clicky

Street Surgeon

I second the maximal performance arms, the quality is top notch, the guy is great to do business with, and you won't break the bank.

asmo

or you can buy the parts make them for about $100, using afco parts. most likely same parts maximal is using.
afco arms info

H05TYL

Any body running into clearance issues using arms which are straight rather than curved like the stock items?

I'm actually in need of more curve than stock (or a c-notched chassis rail) as they're too close for my liking.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned