The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

diamante antenna

trunks

Sorry if this has been discussed but I haven't found it. I'm looking for a replacement power antenna and noticed that the diamante '94 - '97ish units looks very similar. Does anybody know if it would work?

Terry Posten

It probably is. You will have to reuse your fender cover plate as it is contoured for your fenders but the TEL units are also the same.

89Mirageman

I swapped one of these into one of my old GVR4's a few years back. I do remember having to swap something out in order for it to fit but I can't remember what it was. I remember it being fairly simple though.

broxma

There's a few that fit. The standard non-motorized ones out of the 94 Galant fits. I got tired of the thing making noise back there not working at all, motor running all the time, so I just put in the static mast one.

/brox

trunks

I know it's a long shot but does anyone know if a mast from a 2g dsm would fit? To replace the mast do I just yank it out the top and feed the new one back in?

524of1000

I believe I used the static unit from a newer galant. I just retained the... not sure what to call it... garnish? Where the antenna meets the body of the car? Anyways, I kept that part. Everything else fit right in.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts