The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Angelo Finzo ([email protected])

GSX_TC

Ok so 3weeks ago I paid this guy 130 bucks to send me a working order fuel sending unit for a VR4, and not only have I not received this fuel sending unit, he also has not been replying to ANY of my emails. So this is why I'm making this thread. All I know about him is that his name is ANGELO FINZO and his email is [email protected] never again will I deal with this dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Mike

GSX_TC

I would just like to add that this guys username on here is dime2nr. I've been getting pm's about his username so there it is.

Still haven't heard from this guy btw nor received that fuel sending unit.

GSX_TC

Just would like to let it be known that this dude has finally sent me the fuel sending unit. After all this time, still have not heard from him though, I guess he just quietly sent me the fuel sending unit without saying a word.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Thank you for updating this thread.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts