The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ETS KIT for $325

Tre3zy

just thought id share.... well i got a deal from a local guy that upgraded his FMIC kit.... he sold me his ETS kit for 325 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif with everything i need to bolt it up.... claps couplers and also with an hks ssqv bov....

the upper pipe is not in the pic but here is wat i got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tre3zy

nah he wasnt lol he was just a good friend too

Your right even being drunk wouldn't make you sell it for that cheap. He must of been drunk and high.

92GVR4num65

Ill give ya 400 for it....lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif nice find!

Tre3zy

^LOL no thanks.... this will be more than enough for my goals for the car

DR1665

Quoting Tre3zy:
just thought id share.... claps

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

dsm10o0

hook it up with your old fmic kit. lol thats a good ass deal tho.

Quoting trendsetter:
"whats an ets kit sell for used?"

About $650-850, depending on the kit and the buyer.

Tre3zy

got a question about the ets kit j pipe it doesnt have the little nipple for the vaccum line boost source.... for those that have the ets kit how did you guys connect the line to keep the turbo from over boosting?

Tre3zy

to make it more clear.... this one see how it has that little nipple for a vaccum hose? isnt that the one going to the boost controller? the j pipe that the ets kit did not have this....

Quoting Dbossman:
Quoting trendsetter:
"whats an ets kit sell for used?"

About $650-850, depending on the kit and the buyer.

for real?
im pulling mine off and selling that sh*t then.

1qkfwd

I just sold mine for $500, complete kit with a 1g bov.

On the nipple I just drilled and tapped the pipe for either 1/8 or 1/16 npt and screwed the fitting in with some thread sealant. Your other option is to pull the compressor housing off the turbo and tap that for a fitting.

BluFalcon

On my first ETS kit, I drilled and tapped a hole into the pipe coming off the compressor outlet of the turbo. There was enough material for the fitting to grab and tighten down with. Used a bit of JB Weld around the base of the fitting to ensure it wouldn't back out. If the pipe hadn't been powdercoated, I would have had a bung welded in the proper locatiion, then drilled and tapped it.

For the kit currently in my car, I just drilled and tapped the compressor cover for a 1/8 NPT fitting. Seemed like the easiest solution at the time.

talontyme

I hate you and your friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifj/k,Nice ass buy though for sure.

Tre3zy

^ LOL.... thnx for the info guys

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned