The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

57/2000

jnava

Staff member
This is my formal introduction to most of you fellas. Ive been roaming around for awhile, just waiting for that perfect car and I found it. As of yesterday, #57 is officially my baby. My wife calls her "Sancha", which basically translates to mistress. I'm just proud to own such a rare and desired car. I'm a 30 old student, parent, husband, and employee. I only have one child and she too loves the car. Chris is an example of an owner who loved and maintained his car for over 11 years. Can't beat owning a 20 year old car with original window sticker and all pm receipts. I know I have many questions to ask but I will try and consult with all the resources available. I hope I can be useful to this group and wondering, who else has a gvr4 in the North Texas area?

92GVR4num65

Im in Tyler, got #65/1000 and hope to find more around here...nice to meet ya and welcome to the forum

slugsgomoo

only one kid? how times change, do you have a basketball team or a football team now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jnava

Staff member
Um....3 kids going on 4. Updates....it was on the ground once.

fuel

Keep it in your pants buddy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Clearly you're spending more time under #1 than under #57!

jnava

Staff member
Buahahahahaah........you just might be right!!!!!

GSTwithPSI

Quoting fuel:
Keep it in your pants buddy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Clearly you're spending more time under #1 than under #57!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
Yeah.... No JDM parts .....hell, no money. Now working on CF hoods and making deals with businesses. Time keeps moving.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting jnava:
Now working on CF hoods and making deals with businesses.

Sweet! I'll bump this in another 5 years again and get an update on that.

jnava

Staff member
Sounds good, I'll be waiting .

89Mirageman

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Quoting jnava:
Now working on CF hoods and making deals with businesses.

Sweet! I'll bump this in another 5 years again and get an update on that.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts