The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey all i just registered here but for some reason i cnt figure out why my name says newbie under it. Im not a newbie i've been havin my gvr4 for a long time does anyone know how I could edit my profile to say what every I want under my name? Also forgot to say this sites pretty cool i used to be on honda tech but those guys are nothin but ricers and there cars are all broke ass piles of trash.

SouthCaliVR4

Won't matter if your a hundred years old & have been building Mitsus since Gods dog was born, you're a newbie to the site & stuck with the moniker unless a mod chooses to give you a worse one.

seizer

On this site it requires that you work your way out of newbie status... By that I mean you have to post either by starting a new thread or replying to a thread. The more you post the farther away from newbie status you will be. There should of been some sort of notice about the whole status thing when you signed up but its not a big deal just start posting! Usually our first post is a introduction with pics of your gvr4 with no hondas visible (kidding) and a short history.

Terry Posten

Your almost 10% there. Post up more, before you know it, you will be a regular member like 90% of the people on here. If you want to be in the elite status club, get known, be a valued member, and then say something stupid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

2of9

Mods can change it to Noobie if it makes it any better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

thanks for the welcome guys it seems like a nice communety, but those who hated already looks like your the douches.

turbowop

huge_greddy.gif

4thStroke

Quoting omg150ismine:
thanks for the welcome guys it seems like a nice communety, but those who hated already looks like your the douches.

That's the wrong card to play when you are new to a forum with some very deep rooted members who you may be turning to for advice in the future.

turbowop for instance is one of the most well known members on here (notice when he joined), he loves picking on newbs (I think he gets off on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif), it's what he does, don't take it to heart.

You can't log on here thinking you know it all. You most likely won't do something that nobody has seen before.

Last edited:

i agree... see i know a BUTTLOAD about building nissans. rb motors especially. and how to build a honda to get into the 10's for under 5 grand(ive done it twice) but these cars are a new animal... ive owned a fwd turbo laser years ago but i forget most of it, theres nothing liek having a person wth the knowedge you need at your fingertips, so pissing him or her off isnt very smart IMO. i would into yourself help where you can and ask questions you ned to know after youve already spent an hour in the search section without any results.

just cause that guy likes to inpress his web buddies doesnt mean new people like to be picked on. richhenry i love building nissans and have built a couple cool ones.

Bro im as real as it gets. every bit of that info is legit too ive got nothin but street cred.

street cred is what you earn when you can walk the walk. when i say i am a mother f***er i literally mean that kind of stuff.

4thStroke

So you are literally f***ing childrens' mothers?

You aren't a mother f***er. If so, someone better call the ambalamps.

img.php

There is a reason it's called street cred, and this ain't the f***ing street.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings