The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hello everyone

hi my name is jose . im new to this forum . just purchased my first vr4 which is my third dsm. love'm since my first dsm which was a 91 talon. since then a loyal dsm'er. well hopefully this car will run nice when im finished

524of1000

Welcome to the Org! I wouldn't mind seing more pics. Any mods? whats the badge #? You might want to PM iceman your VIN and badge # for the registry. You might be able to find out past info, ect from him. Oh, and just cause others less polite than me may make you aware, the VR4 is not a DSM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just seems to be one of the first things mentioned to noobs lol

lol whoops my bad. just figured it was cause of motor n al that . thanks for the heads up. it has a fmic, big 16g, 550 injectors, fuel reg, 255 fuel pump, cam gears, timing belt, b.o.v. 280/269 cams,springs, and installing a aem ems as we speak its in da shop hope to get more pics up now just bought 2 days ago its tag 469/2000

my bad my bad i wont forget rule #1 gvr4 not dsm got it, thank u for the info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Welcome to the org. Definitely don't forget rule number one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Congrats on the ride. Sounds like a hell of a start.

MitchooO

yes...+1 on rule#1... dont EVER even say the word refering to your gvr4...ive learned from experiance from people saying nice dsm down to a 1/2 hour prior to something breaking. ha.. thanks for understanding!

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Welcome, nice DSM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

its not a dsm its a vr4. learned that the hard way, but thanx hopefully have more pics next weekend when car is finished

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Don't worry about the car is called, dsm/mmc/blah blah blah, just enjoy it the way it is. Too may guys/gals on this website get butt hurt when someone calls their car a DSM. I personally don't give a crap what the hell they call it, I KNOW what it truly is and where it was manufactured (Japan instead of Normal, IL like the dsm's were). Yes I'm from Queens NY and I sold my vr4 last year to someone else here on the board. I still like to go to meets and see other VR4's and fellow board members though. Hopefully I will see you at one soon.

yea thanx for that honest opinion of the car i agree wiyh u . yesterday i thought i did something wrong by saying that but screw it ,thanx ill see u around

Dan D

Welcome. A couple suggestions that will get you much farther, much faster on this board: Unlike the large and vastly diverse DSM community, GVR4 owners are a smaller, close knit group that consists of a lot of engineers, professionals, automotive gurus, and otherwise intelligent people. To ensure that you accurately represent yourself as the knowledgeable car enthusiast you are and don't irritate the moderators, do the following:

1. Use proper English grammar
2. Spell check your posts
3. Use proper sentence case capitalization.
4. Use proper punctuation
5. Use the search function - a lot!

Nice car! Good luck with the project.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts