The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where do you find the original manufact service manual?

All I can find is Cd's i don't have a laptop to take in to the garage and i would prefer not to print out hundreds of pages if i dont have to i know it will be expensive but that doesnt really matter i just want the book.

BoostedAWD91

^ Thats what u want. OEM manual will have everything u would ever need to know. Also u could get the Haynes Eclipse/Talon/Laser manual which alot is the same as the galant except for the body and some wiring

atc250r

Staff member
On my bookshelf. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I have both the printed manuals and the CD Manual, and I honestly like the CD manual much better. I can print out just the pages I need, and then I don't have to worry about how greasy they get in the garage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Is there more then one cd if so which is the best one to get???
thanks for the help

mistaVR4

Quoting keydiver:
I have both the printed manuals and the CD Manual, and I honestly like the CD manual much better. I can print out just the pages I need, and then I don't have to worry about how greasy they get in the garage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That is exactly why the CD is the way to go! Just print what you need from your desktop inside the house, no need for laptop in the garage, plus then you won't grease up the keys on your laptop.....

All the links seem to be no good now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Does anyone know if the DSM CD Manual guy is still around? The ecanfix and manualcd links are all broken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

G

Staff member
Mitsubishi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Quoting Whtboy333:
All I can find is Cd's i don't have a laptop to take in to the garage and i would prefer not to print out hundreds of pages if i dont have to i know it will be expensive but that doesnt really matter i just want the book.

dsmer06

Quoting keydiver:
All the links seem to be no good now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Does anyone know if the DSM CD Manual guy is still around? The ecanfix and manualcd links are all broken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I bought mine through forced performance a few years ago.

cd

misterfixit

gulf ones are covered in the euro manual. Five 4" ring binders. also covers hong kong, australia, new zealand and general export. ece 1400/2000 (bizarre but useful euro block exemption regulation) means that if you ask mitsubishi to sell it to you they are bound by eu trade law to supply it. Print it off from the web and go see the dealer.

you'll be in for an argument till you convince them they are bound by law.. but then you'll be good to go.

Rich

Dialcaliper

Lilevo has the service manual PDF's posted on his site. Look for 89-93 Mitsubishi Galant

Look Here

Quoting keydiver:

cspetros

^^+1. I was about to post that link. I do not know why anyone would buy a CD if you can get the manuals online for free.

Last edited:

Mark LaVallee

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
Quoting Mark LaVallee:
www.helminc.com

Sweet, only $190

I paid more for my manual than I did for my car! And (after $2000) I dailied it for ten years. Now, it is round two. oh well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned