The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

steel plate under engine??

Hi!

I want to know about those plates that are under the engines on some cars, i don't know if these are available from mitsubishi or if they are a ralliart edition but where can i get that thing? Does anyone have some pics of this installd on a VR-4?

Sorry, i don't know what this plate is called in englich /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks / Peder

boostx

I think its called a skid plate

Yes thats the one!! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif Also called skid plate!! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Was there something like this available for the VR-4?? I think that i was something like this for some time ago on the www but i can't remember if it was on a VR-4 and if it was a OEM think or ralliart thing...

Someone that knows something about this?? Can this still be ordered from somewhere?

Ralli380Gvr4

^^^ben's rally page? link?

aah those specs is what i need to make one on my own for my VR-4!! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

That skid plate in that pic is VR-4 spec right?? How thick should this thing be? I was thinking of making one in aluminium!! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!

skivittlerjimb

Google is your friend. :)

Looks like they changed the name to RallyClassified.com.

I doubt you'll find one there, but you never know. Doing a username search on Larry Parker and also "+skid +plate -re:" on this forum will also help. Enjoy!

-Jim B.
280/1000

Yea now i found everything i need to know!! I think he he /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif Found that Group N post where it says 5mm alu on the engine plate and diff plate and 3mm for the gas tank!!

I have to contact Wolfy about this so that he can help me make these things!! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned