The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fusebox by pedals

brute

My fusebox lid is MIA, so can someone post a picture of theirs so I can read it or tell me what the headlight fuse is? My boost gauge worked fine and all then suddenly not, I'm suspecting fuse(s).

Here ya go. I had to go find mine; it too was not on the car. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/crazy.gif

And while we're at it, here's the underhood fusebox.

brute

Thanks for the link and pics!

Does anyone know which fuse would cause this:

When I turn headlights on, they come on
Cluster lights do not come on
Clock does not dim
Fog lights still work, too

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

tail lights are working? i had this, it could be tail light fuse...i think theres one under hood and by drivers feet. if not , it COULD be the switch that changes the color from green to orange. mines gummed up and some times doesnt want to work causing my gauge light not to come on.i just press it , wiggle and twist and repeat until it comes one again.

roderick

BoostedAWD91

Quote:
My fusebox lid is MIA, so can someone post a picture of theirs so I can read it or tell me what the headlight fuse is? My boost gauge worked fine and all then suddenly not, I'm suspecting fuse(s).

i have an extra one laying around if u are interested in it. just me a PM if u are

brute

Figured out the problem. 10A tail light fuse (under hood) was blown. Thanks guys!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts