The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dave brode still make stuff?

speedyvr4

I didn't know he made stuff for the vr4. anybody have any pics of his vr4 stuff?

P.S. I'm sorry quasi, I'm ripping off your sig and using it on another board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

look around, there are plenty of cars with DB pipse. i like that sig mondo btw.

GVR4ZUM

There was a long post about Dave Brode pipes but I can't find it anymore. Does anybody remember how much it was, I'm thinking between $300-$400.
Was it the EVO III turbo setup Steve...that change your mind? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm going for the same setup.

steve

Quote:
There was a long post about Dave Brode pipes but I can't find it anymore. Does anybody remember how much it was, I'm thinking between $300-$400.
Was it the EVO III turbo setup Steve...that change your mind? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm going for the same setup.

Well it was after the car was back together with the Evo3 and everything that I was thinking about selling. Mainly because I inherited the Millenia S and its kinda pointless to own two cars plus the minivan. Ditching the Millenia (a '98) to keep the VR4 for a DD would probably be a bonehead move... although the VR4 has been good to me. :crossfingers: However, the addiction prevailed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

quasimondo

Quote:
I didn't know he made stuff for the vr4. anybody have any pics of his vr4 stuff?

P.S. I'm sorry quasi, I'm ripping off your sig and using it on another board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

No worries. This sig was ripped off of somebody else.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts