The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stop, read, go get info, then post. Thats an order!

curtis

Icemans list of vins and badge numbers is far from complete and should be a small task for all new members with a VR4 or old members that have been to lazy to PM him.

Everyone's always asking how many are left.. and we could never know. I usually say less than a thousand. The only way to really know would be personally pull the records from every state and pay the fees to get the addresses from each state then call every 91 and 92 Galant owner in the US. Not possible unless your a millionaire then we have to worry about the ones that have been exported out.

So please Post below your Vin and your Badge number. If Iceman69510 or the powers that be need anymore info you can be contacted later. Also the info is completely private and He's not going to email carfacts with any modifications you do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This could be a very helpful tool in the years to come because very often one goes to the scrap yard or the crusher and thats one less on the road which increases the value of yours.

So please post up your info. I thank you, Iceman thanks you along with the management. Thanks Curtis

tpr103

ill have to get my vin later
badge #278/1000

Boostin21

ja3cx56u9mz012499

Prebadged

DR1665

Iceman has my VIN. 195/2000.

I agree, though, people need to share this info. I don't know so much about posting the VIN in public, but Iceman needs the PM with the goods.

steve

There are a surprising number of board members for whom we only have the badge #, no VIN! DR1665 we've got your info thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Muskrat

VIN is on file.

I have been fighting to get 665/2000 on the road for a past few years.

steve

Brian we do not have the VIN for 665/2000, only the badge # and the owner (you!).

steve

Gotcha Cy.

steve

^ got yours too

JB

mine is on file with her adopted number.

PrimerGod

I think 1554 is. If not I'll have to post the VIN when I get it here in a couple weeks.

steve

We do have 1554 thanks! You were great on American Idol BTW. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
Brian we do not have the VIN for 665/2000, only the badge # and the owner (you!).

Correct. If you did send it and I did not log it properly, I apologize, but we do need 665/2000.

PrimerGod

sh*t man, I don't like to kill people this early in the morning, but if I hear that one more time...LOL!

steve

Did we ever run a comparison of the data in this board's database (in user's profiles and their sigs) against the registry? Then we will know exactly who to yell at. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings