The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 525/2000

JRuby

Hello all,

I just purchased 525 and I am so excited to revive it. The car is located in Florida right now, I am having it shipped to me in Ohio shortly. The car has sat for a couple of years so, it is going to need some love. Previous owner states, the car has a searching idle and bogs out if you give it gas. I am sure I will find some other little things along the way as well. I have owned a pretty built Evo 8 for some years now, so I am somewhat familiar with the 4g63 platform. I just wanted to introduce myself and hope to contribute and to the forum!

click (Original sale post on this website)

Thanks for reading,

Jacob

mk2davis

Congrats on the new acquisition! It looks like a solid start. Hopefully, what sounds like a FIAV/ICS issue is easily fixed.

There is a ton of knowledge here. I look forward to seeing this one get revived.

gvr4ever

Nice looking car. I'm liking the wheels too. I've been debating putting white wheels on a black GVR4. Wasn't sure how it would look.

Looks like a nice clean start with lots of good parts.Hopefully it won't take too much it get sorted and back on the road.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts