The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Owner

Just saying Hi to the forum. New of owner of 1298/2000. 1991 Galant VR4 purchased all the way from Bay Area a few weeks ago and driven all the way to Orange County where she resides. Trying to get the smog equipment in place so I can register here in California. I'm new to GVR4 but not to DSMs, and I'm having to relearn everything I knew about 1Gs just to bring her back to life. I'll post pics in a bit once I get some taken.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Welcome.

If you need emission bits like EGR or a canister, hoses, etc., I have the parts I saved off one of mine.

4Grim

Welcome to this brotherhood of GVR4 owners.

akujiki1987

Quoting GalantVR41298:
Quoting ApexHunter:
Welcome!

Are you going next weekend? click

I did not know there was such an event, I will try to swing by even though my VR4 is not ready yet.

Its a pretty cool event. I went to a couple a few years ago when I have my Lancer and 1g. Sadly wont make this one since Ive run into issued with my VR4.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts