The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ecm Link

Hey guys, new to tuning and im going to order the ecm link but my eprom ecu is different from the other examples ive seen, mine has a completely different sticker on the Eprom. Wondering if yall know what it means. i am running maf translator right now, plan on doing SD

brisvr4

Looks like a Keydiver chip.
As Mark said just pull it and replace with ecmlink.

Another question...how do i tell what maf type i have, i bought from a guy who had already installed the translator, i believe he said he upgraded to the 3.5" gm maf but i dont have any way of contacting him to verify

thomcasey

your chip states 2gMAF. But, if they changed you to a Gm-Maf with at translator, then you need to visually verify that in the engine compartment.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts