The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Owner of #1915!

I made a post a few days ago about looking at this VR4, well now I own it! I'm very excited about this new project. It needs a lot of cleaning up, but came with a lot of good parts (16g Turbo, Evo 3 LSD with 4 bolt axles, 550cc injectors, separate head and block) and a two sets of nice wheels (SSR Type C's and Speedlines). I included a picture of some of the rust on the dog leg, but besides that it's a pretty clean car. All factory body panels (the vin stickers are still on all of them) and no real visible dents.

It also doesn't have the sunroof, which I heard is a pretty rare find (not sure if it is or not). I'm excited to be a part of this community and will do updates on what I do to the car. Let me know your thoughts!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts