The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New GVR-4 owner.

Duncan

Hello names Dakota and I just picked up #1354/2000 from a friend of mine, traded him everything from my 1G build for this and couldn't be happier. Got bit by the 4G bug again last summer after almost 10 years away from DSM's so I picked up a 92 GSX shell with plans of building a race car but the VR4 put a stop to all of that as soon as I seen it I had to have it. Plan as of right now is simple do what I have to, to get it back on the road then a mild build with a goal of mid 12's. My daily was near that goal in 2016 but returned it back to stock last winter didnt want to break something on a car I still owed 8.5k on lol.

I have all the body panels and what not all I'm missing is a engine and trans.

And here is the daily, 09 Cobalt SS sedan 1 of 474 built in the US, have had a lot of fun in this car.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Welcome aboard. Where in Central IL are you from? I used to live in the Bloomington/Normal area.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts