The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New to VR4 #1083/2000 Interchange parts

chaoticdopey

well i just bought a 91 vr4 that is missing the engine, i know i can just swap in a 6 bolt and be good but also the seats are trash and its missing the driver side side marker, what cars can i get seats from and what cars can i get side markers from, also the hood dosnt close well as its missing the pole were the radiator is so only the support is holding the latch, i just want to get this car up and running nice, has dents and stuff which i will have my body shop take car of.. oh and i believe im missing the wing also.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Post up some WTB (want to buy) for the items you need, and check out the part threads in the parts for sale. You should be able to find your missing parts.

In fact I have a rear wing (green, peeling, will need paint) I would sell.

chaoticdopey

how much would u sell the wing for shipped to CA? and i dont care about the color as after the body work is done im guna have it re-painted, any one know the paint code for this?

badams

Too bad you are so far away.... I have an extra set of seats sitting in my basement.

thomcasey

I was thinking it was blue too, but didn't want to be the first to day, lol. I actually like the blue in the other post, but would never go through the color change for it.

chaoticdopey

ok well i have 1 last question for you guys before i start my build... i was thinking to just swap my full engine and trans from my talon over as its already tuned and making close to 500hp, the question is, what can i swap from my talon tsi? engine is built, transfer case is built, and it has a 4 bolt rear, i just want to pull all of it out and transfer it over if that is possible, including the fmic? and also my full 3inch exhaust?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts