The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Help needed

Epiloter

Hi to everyone! I’ve registered here to get some advice and help. I’ve looked through several services with no results. The issue is that I'm trying to figure out the previous owner of my car. I've got some reasons for that. Is it possible? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Fetisys

I guess that is impossible. the info like previous or current owner is personal information.
no provider is allowed to distribute it (according to some laws).I even once write to support team, but they rejected my request. all you can know concerning owners - their number and date they changed, for this lookup cars by vin: click /https://www.edmunds.com/how-to/how-to-find-your-car-owners-manual-online.html/ click click

thomcasey

Search this site for your car # and see what pops up

strokin4dr

What number is yours?

kumfasa

Hey Batman,
You might want to share a little more info if your looking for help. We are hardly going to help you if your intentions are bad.

Spill the beans on why your looking comrade Lekiseleva1993.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts