The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

First VR4 721/1000

Nate7n

Picked up my first VR4 today. It is also my first 4G63. It is bone stock. The body is about 99% rust free. The suspension components do have rust though. I will probably have lots of dumb questions. Lol. My plan as of right now is just to keep it stock and fix everything on it.

Last edited:

sleeper1ga

Congrats on the new car! You pick this up from Tom?(noticed your Illinois)

sleeper1ga

Oh alright guess there was another nile black one for sale, well congratulations all the same! Where are you at in Illinois? I've been looking to get a small cruise with a few of the local vr4's this summer

Nate7n

Ya the light sucks in the garage. It's actually green. I live 30min. East of the quad cities.

sleeper1ga

Quoting Rrohde84:
im in Illinois also I would like to meet up as well. im north of chicago

I have a facebook group made of some locals, pm me and I'll add you

sleeper1ga

Quoting Nate7n:
Ya the light sucks in the garage. It's actually green. I live 30min. East of the quad cities.

Your pretty far west of most of us, but I'm trying for midday on a saturday, feel free to pm me your name and I'll add you to the group

Oh my bad, the belize green can be decieving in certain light...

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts