The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Went looking for an axle, ended up buying this

18GVR4

I know it's ugly but it has a bunch of parts to turbo my GGSX. I'll be parting it out after I get my stuff off of it

mooserage

Staff member
I know that car... I even remember when it was in one piece. I used to work at the shop in those pictures in high school. Owner and his son had a GGSX mostly converted to a VR-4 that they used to rally race way back when. Glad to see that thing finally is leaving the lot!

18GVR4

Yup, that's the guy. I got my GGSX off of him too. That vr4 is where my wheels and interior came from. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

18GVR4

Yeah, I got it in my garage and decided that its pretty much a full car. there are a few things missing beside the engine and trans, but I can get all the misc. stuff off of my ggsx. The wheels and leather interior on my ggsx are all from this vr4, so I'll just start transferring every thing back, then part out my ggsx. There is a ton of parts stuffed in the trunk and other places too. It sucks they painted the green on it pretty good.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts