The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New new owner of 1211/2000

nickpedro

Hey guys, kinda new to the forum, pretty much just creeped around before making an account lol little about myself: Just got out of the army a couple years ago, I used to own 1286/2000 way back in the day, wanted to get back into one as soon as I got back and now I finally got my hands on one. Rented a car and drove down to philly to pick 1211 up from rjoey24 and drove it back to mass with no problems. Great guy! Got to do a couple little things and I'll be all set. Thanks guys in advance for the questions I'll have but can't wait!

Also, my mom approves

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Congrats. Welcome

nickpedro

Haha thanks guys! first thing I had to do was remove the tint on the windshield. Little illegal around my area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts