The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wheel bearing/hub assembly

OneEighteen

1991 vr4 ..... I have to change all of the hubs on my car because previous owner said they are all bad, so here's the question I have. Where to get these at? Are the fronts and rears the same because I can only seem to find the fronts.

thomcasey

They are not the same. Go to Rockauto.com, they have rears there. CLICK

thomcasey

Not the hubs, but they have the bearings

thomcasey

Hubs rarely go bad as they just hold the lugs. Replacing the bearings is all you should need to do on the front or back unless there is physical damage to them

idreamidrive

Vfaq.com is your friend.

You can loan the tool from AutoZone to do the front. For the rear all you really need is a slide hammer and hope your bearing races come off.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts