The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM Bumper

kdott96

Okay so I bought the JDM front bumper for my 91', do I need any specific brackets/supports to get it replaced with the USDM version? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Yes, JDM brackets.

Did you not get a picture of the bumper before hand or did they not offer the brackets where you ordered from?

Usually when a bumper comes from Malaysia, they include back photos and they have brackets.

It could go either way, just wondering what your scenario is.

Otherwise you have to make your own or find a rare set that were made here once upon a time.

kdott96

Here are some pics of the bumper I ordered, if the brackets aren't on, does anyone happen to have a pic of what they look like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

img.php

Yup Have It.... >> click

GotInsulin

Pretty sure Juan has them for sale regularly, too.

jnava

Staff member
I think I ran out but Curtis himself should have a massive amount laying around. I saw it for myself. PM him, he should have a set ready anyway.

kdott96

The bumper itself 200, but shipping is the killer, another 380 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts