The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need help on value of a gvr4

Sj_fame

Thinking of buy a gvr4 shell only that's been hit in the front and will need the frame rail replaced isn't rust free trying to figure out what a good price buy it at ?

Last edited:

kumfasa

Free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
Maybe they should pay you to take it away?

transparentdsm

i agree with the free. maybe you pay 25$ if they tow it to your house for you. if its rusted and you plan to save the car and make it run def. free, but if your planning to part the car out and make money give them 100$.

transparentdsm

i wouldn't pay for a rusted shell, yes its a rare car, but with the front end/frame damage, rust and trying to save it you'll be taking on a very large project involving a lot of your money and the car won't have a resale value if you ever decide to let it go. now if there is a motor and trans in it then its a different story and is worth a little bit if the motor turns on and you can verify the transmission will move the car.

with a salvage title and frame damage in the past most people wont give you 2K for it even if it was 100% fixed.

Last edited:

slugsgomoo

rusted shell and a wreck, I'd pick it up if they covered my gas to come get it and tow it home?

The best offer they're going to get realistically is from a scrapper who will pick it up without charging them.

highrpm666

It's just not worth the trouble, unless you want to make a super winter beater out of it. It is literally worth next to nothing in the described condition.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have one over here in Howell I am interested in selling. Not a beater and not a couple hundred though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts