The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Injector Inquiry e38a SNPF4 Bolivia

MauricioBolivia

Hi everyone, allow me to introduce myself, I am Mauricio from La Paz Bolivia ,That is in latinamerica
I am the owner of a 1989 vr4 JDM, , prefacelift snpf4 e38a,And this car is completely stock with 450cc injectors, Someone here wants to sell me lancer evolution 3 injectors, 510cc .The query that I make to you the experts is:

I can put those injectors, without modifying ecu, AND maf ????

My injectors are old, and these are in good condition

Finally thank the administrators of the group and the forumers, for all the help they provide. I have been reading them for some time, but my Spanish language prevents me from participating openly

regards

MellowVR4

Bienvenido! I believe you would have to swap to a 2G maf with those injectors and you shouldn't have any issues running both of them at the same time. Other wise you might be running a little rich if you keep the stock maf.

MellowVR4

You can always order one from the U.S and you would need an adapter harness also.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts